Sometimes Mondays really are depressing days.
I don't want to say that I generally hate Mondays, but some of them are for sure worse than other weekdays.
So what do you do when your Monday sucks?
Are you going to be pissed all week and keep thinking back about the shitty Monday?
Or are do you just erase the day from your memory going on with your week enjoying it to the fullest?
I wouldn't say I erase it. I am trying to find the positive aspect of the day.
Cause even when something "negative" happens you can get something positive out of it. Something that will make you grow and get you closer to be the person you want to be.
I don't want to say that I generally hate Mondays, but some of them are for sure worse than other weekdays.
So what do you do when your Monday sucks?
Are you going to be pissed all week and keep thinking back about the shitty Monday?
Or are do you just erase the day from your memory going on with your week enjoying it to the fullest?
I wouldn't say I erase it. I am trying to find the positive aspect of the day.
Cause even when something "negative" happens you can get something positive out of it. Something that will make you grow and get you closer to be the person you want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment