Friday, January 18, 2008

make a wish

A friend of mine gave me a wonderful wish calendar for Christmas. For the first time, I took a little time to read in it today. I was waiting outside an office for an interview or rather a little talk about a job opportunity. But that's not what matters now.
I just sat there reading. There is a statement and a little wish for every day. And todays wish was that I combine pleasure and work in my life.
Thinking about it now and what may come in the future, it might turn out to be true.
So take your time, make a wish, make it a realistic one, something you can achieve and it might come true.

4 comments:

chihiro said...

Ich freue mich Sie kennen zu lernen!!
Nice to meet you. Your pic's cats are very cute!! Are they your cat??
I have 2 cats in my house now, too.

I'm very interested in German, but my German is too bad.
If you have the time, please drop me my weblog.
See ja

Kathrinchen said...

Hallo :D
Nice to meet you too ^^
Yes, the cats in the picture are my kittens. Their name's are Tinkerbell and Tigerlily and they are 7 and 8 months old :D

Are you learning German at school?

chihiro said...

Thank you for your reply.
Your cats are very cute :D
No, I learn it by myself. So my German isn't good :(

Kathrinchen said...

you're welcome :D
I love them :D Their names are Tinkerbell and Tigerlilly. ^^

Oh, I guess my Japanese would be even worse if I tried learning it by myself