If You Only Look for It
Who in this world is without complaints? Not many. It is human nature to complain. Why? I don’t know. But what I do know is that many of us have far more things to be grateful for than we have to complain about. The key is that we need to raise our awareness in order to realize our many gifts. How do we do this?
A day of active gratitude. What will you get from this exercise? Oh, just a little thing called happiness.
Day of Active Gratitude
Starting today, right now, begin to notice, moment to moment, each element in your life that brings goodness to your world. Even things that sometimes drive you crazy like bosses, jobs, spouses, VCR’s that don’t work, even these things, bring goodness into your life. Ask the right questions and you’ll get the right answers.
2 comments:
If I have far more to be grateful for than to complain about, I take it as a challenge to keep complaining!!
I see you like contests.
Have a go at winning one of my unusually popular bronze mice (I'm an artist). Details are on my blog.
Good luck,
Cheers,
Steve.
Post a Comment